We are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect with experience in IVR and contact centre technologies to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The Solutions Architect will have moderate to large-scale Contact Centre experience - spanning across Voice, Chat and Email, in products offered across Verint, Genesys platforms. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work closely with vendors to understand and gather business and technical requirements in order to design and architect effective and innovative testing solutions based on our products and services.
- Provide consultancy and thought leadership to clients on test strategies, methodologies and best practices within the contact centre domains including IVR and social media including other non-voice channels.
- Liaise with project team and technical personnel to implement, deploy and deliver solutions based on the company's products and services.
- Create Solution design aligned to architecture guidelines and principles.
- Develop, create and execute on test, design and deployment documentation.
- Ensure efficient, timely and successful delivery of products and services.
- Develop and facilitate live training sessions, product demonstrations, workshops and webinars to educate clients on the product suite.
- Provide support for delivery teams to deliver solutions.
- Demonstrate and maintain expertise and a high-level of competency with the use of our products
- If required, provide pre-sales support assisting or providing input into Statement of Works and proposals.
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Architecture, Consultancy, or delivery roles
- Experience with IVR and contact centre technologies.
- Strong background in Genesys and VERINT technologies will be preferable.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.