- Perm role with leading utilities client in the Perth CBD
- Seeking Operational Technology, SCADA & PowerOn Fusion
A leading utilities client based in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect with a background in utilities, Operational Technology (OT) and ideally SCADA or PowerOn Fusion for a permanent role based in the Perth CBD.
- The role will see the Solutions Architect assisting with the upgrade of the client's Enterprise Network Management system (built using PowerOn Fusion);
- Development of high-level & detailed technical designs for ICT solutions;
- Utilize subject matter expertise & knowledge of application/ infrastructure technology components within the utilities sector.
- Strong recent, commercial experience as an architect working in the utilities industry sector within enterprise level environments;
- Significant experience in designing and maintaining solution architecture within a large distributed ICT organisation;
- Must have proven experience in Operational Technology (OT) environments;
- Experience with SCADA & PowerOn Fusion is highly desirable;
- Strong knowledge of ICT strategy & architecture;
- Extensive knowledge of general architectural and design patterns;
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements for solution architecture;
- Proven ability to manage external ICT vendors & service providers in the delivery of complex ICT solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal , communication & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Any experience with data analytics within the utilities industry will be high regarded;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or certifications.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Personal development & training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 203498)
Please note: we would be open to considering Eastern States candidates who are a strong match for the skills and who are willing to relocate to Perth permanently.