- Initial 6-month contract, with chance of extension
- Work for an industry leading client
- Perth CBD location
An industry leading client based in the Perth CBD is seeking a Solutions Architect for an initial 6-month contract - immediate start!
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for the development and implementation of a Solutions Architecture Governance Framework along with supporting the development of technology solutions to ensure business needs are meet and architectural standards are followed.
- Development of an Architecture Governance framework to support solution architecture in alignment to Enterprise Architecture;
- Acts as a bridge between technical and business audiences during solution development;
- Acts as a consultant on a board range of technologies, platforms and vendors;
- Development of technical documents, standards and policies;
- Ensures compliance of solutions to architectural standards
- Acts as a subject matter expert on technologies and trends in solution architecture
- Products technical documents of systems and architectures
- Collaborates with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce optimal designs
- Proposes architecture solutions based on business technology considerations and suitable alternatives to satisfy customer needs
- Assists in evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise-wide solutions
- Knowledge of architectural design frameworks, integration frameworks and patterns
Key experience includes:
- Strong, commercial experience working as a Solutions Architect with architecture design and implementation experience;
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps;
- Application and solution development experience;
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Good understanding of Agile Principles and development methodologies;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- TOGAF 9 experience is highly preferred.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience we are seeking for this role, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 202374)