About the company
Market leading financial services organisation with a focus on staff development and progression and technology upskilling.
The Solution Architect is responsible for defining defines the end to end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
Delivery of an end-to-end technical outcome for initiatives by orchestrating delivery across multiple services.
* Agree rationale, business alignment and priority-technical context for the initiative need; what business/customer/colleague problems and/or opportunity it addresses; dependency with other enterprise initiatives from a technology standpoint
* Shape features determined by capabilities, technologies, systems and components required to deliver the initiative aligned to target architectures and that contribute to service backlogs
* Define and agreed sequence for feature delivery that maximises customer/business/colleague value and contributes to cross-service outcomes; aligned to business priority and service readiness
* Multi-service impacts-initiatives/features that are dependent on and span multiple services (both within and across domains) and associated architecture;
- 10+ years experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development and Solution Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Wealth domain experience or Financial Services experience essential
Please contact Jan Hundleby by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information