- Proven extensive experience as an Infrastructure, Security and Service Management Solution Architect gained across several larger organisations (>5,000 users) across a range of technical platforms;
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate technical vision in order to anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs with the ability to understand multiple systems or technologies and how they interact;
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and presenting/reporting technical information for critical business systems in a large ICT environment;
- Demonstrated ability to carry out options analysis to facilitate procurement of cloud technologies;
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories;
- Demonstrated experience in applying multiple technology solutions to business problems; and astuteness in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to develop and maintain professional and respected working relationships other team members, clients, management and vendors.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 194526.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).