* Architect and Design Visualisation, Analytics and Reporting solution for Observability data for network Engineering.
* Translate customer (internal, external or regulatory) needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable software application products, services, or systems in a timely, quality and cost effective way to ensure operational capability
* Make technology investment and business asset recommendations and assessments based on extensive knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
* Develop platform specific technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies
* Be a part of Agile/DevOps team to deliver business values on regular basis. Follow all the agile ceremony and participate actively in them
* Work with Team and product owner to deliver goal set by Team/Product Owner
* Having at least 8+ years of experience with Solution architecture and design pattern
* Having at least 3+ years of experience with defining solutions using graphical technologies to meet visualisation, analytics and reporting needs for network observability
* Having hands on experience with Agile Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
* Having hands on experience with multiple programming language i.e. Advance Java/J2EE, python, Microsoft .Net etc.
* Having hands on experience with multiple frontend programming language i.e. ReactJs, AngularJS, Java script, HTML5 etc
* Having hands on experience with multiple graph/chart related frameworks i.e. D3js, chartJs, Google Chart etc
* Having hands on experience to define solution with multiple products available in market for data visualisation, analytics and reporting i.e. Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, Splunk, Apache Spark etc
* Having good knowledge on all big data and in memory database technologies i.e., Cloudera, Hortonworks Hadoop, Casandra etc.
* Having hands on experience with different cloud technologies i.e. AWS, Azure, redhat etc.
* Having previous experience working with time series datasets would be advantageous
* Having at least 2+ years hands on experience to work in Agile team environment
* Having completed training and certification for working in Agile
* Having knowledge on 3GPP basics, ETL concepts, Docker and caching techniques
* Having Agile/DevOps mind set
Please submit your CV in MS word format along with a covering letter for consideration ensuring it addresses the skills and experience necessary to be considered.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256