Our client is currently looking for a Solutions Analyst on an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD. This role is responsible for taking the business requirements and translating them into solutions by way of technical design and coding of applications. You will have experience with metering and market systems
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and translate the business requirements and develop technical solutions to meet those requirements.
- Perform technical configurations of applications as required.
- Document and walkthrough the solution design at a standard suitable for an experienced programmer to develop.
- Provide programming support for specific applications
- Direct and assist a developers and analysts as required to achieve the outcomes identified in a solution design.
- Preparation of proposals for system enhancements and new capabilities.
- Assist with the development of system test scenarios.
- Assist with planning the implementation of system changes.
- Analysis of process and application problems and the possible solutions to such problems.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience working in the development and support of large IT systems.
- SAP development experience in a support or development role.
- An understanding of the electricity market in Australia.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Cloud migration and operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more details contact jayd on Jayd.Venters@peoplebank.com.au