Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking an Oracle Retirement Solution Lead to assist in the Decommissioning of Oracle within their systems. They're looking for a result driven individual with relevant Oracle Identity & Access Management expertise in order to allow apps to be migrated off Oracle.
In this role, you would be responsible for engineering leadership to undertake all development activities required to deliver technology solutions in order to meet the needs of the business.
You would be leading estimation activities and carries out system wide development work to time, budget and quality targets in accordance with appropriate standards. Additionally, you would assist in developing detailed designs and system specifications for implementations aligned with solution architecture and consistent with industry and their company standards.
Some of the skills that you would possess to be successful for the role include:
- Expert knowledge in Oracle Identity and Access Management stack (OIF, OAM, OID, OIM etc)
- Expert programmer & design pattern knowledge relating to Oracle IAM
- Experience working with OKTA
- Advanced understanding of security, accessibility, infrastructure and compliance needs
- Be a strong verbal and non-verbal communicator.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #196883