Due to an exciting development within our Clients core project we are now looking for a Solution Integrator to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part build our customer legacy.
In this role, you would:
· Coordinate technical activities, attend the meetings and collaborate closely with internal & external business partners
· Technical walkthrough and presentation of the implementation plan to the customer's stakeholders and ensure approval of the implementation plan
· Fix and resolve any issues & failed test cases throughout the 5G Packet System deployment
· Collect and prepare daily & weekly status reports based on the status of test activities and provide a Test Summary Report with all the results of the test cases performed
· Coordinate model & production activities with the team and ensure successful execution of the IP or change in the network by identifying defects and issue resolution
· Plan, execute and lead product deployment, integration work, and expansion activities including acceptance testing
· Identify gaps and issues in existing processes and drive improvements; and handle post-project activities (production hand over, L3 support during handover period)
· Mentor and collaborate to help & develop peers
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
· Minimum bachelor's degree in engineering (IT, Telecom) or equivalent
· Significant years of experience in Telecom
· Solid experience as Solution Integrator in any Telco IP works for Packet Core nodes
· Hands-on experience manipulating different types of DNS entries on a production environment is highly required
· Solid understanding of the 5G SA Core Network with good understanding in NEF (Network Exposure Function) and NSSF (Network Slice Selection Function)
· F5 DNS manipulation experience will be advantageous
· Good communication skills to translate technical procedures to our customer
You may also have:
· Professional IP Certifications (CCNA/CCNP or likes)
· BUGS certification and/or ETCP certifications are advantageous!
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.