Our client is a major telecommunications company located in Melbourne AND Sydney! You will be designing Microservices and API solutions for their various platforms through a 6-month initial contract with an optional contract extension. The Solution Engineer will revolve their accountabilities around enhancement, design and the architecture of these platforms.
- Lead and define API & Microservices solution architecture in collaboration with business partners, end users, business analysts and technology teams.
- Ensure all the architecture designs meet key functional, non-functional and security requirements.
- Owning and managing technical and solution risks working to reduce and mitigate at earliest opportunity.
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low-Level Design documents including Non-functional requirements for the project.
- Involve and contribute to project estimation process.
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create a roadmap for future enhancements accordingly.
- Ensure all parties understand the solution and elaborate on the solution design where required to achieve this goal.
- Actively participate in design walkthroughs, maintain solution architecture documentation up to date.
- Java programming
- Microservices Architecture
- Jenkins Automation
- Bamboo Automation
Having good time management and ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at the same time is highly considered.
If this role is of interest or if you know someone in your network who may be, APPLY NOW or if you have any questions, please contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.