Austrade has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. This program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
The Digital Services Branch is seeking a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to build technical capability to a high standard.
Due to the security clearance required for the role candidates must be an Australian Citizen holding a minimum baseline clearance.
This role will be responsible for:
- Undertaking software development in the following:
o Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
- Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git.
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with relevant team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
- Working closely with other team members, including researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centred design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the clients.
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division.
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience as a solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms, specifically the following development technologies:
o Microsoft .NET Core specialising in ASP.NET Core.
o Azure DevOps with Git.
o Building and consuming Web APIs.
o Entity Framework Core with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
o Technical problem solving and troubleshooting.
o Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208421.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.