There are multiple levels available with various responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- IT Solution Designer (Entry Level)
- Demonstrates a strong interest in technology and may have experience in design.
- Has an understanding of relevant IT system solutions and how the systems integrate across the architecture platforms.
- Able to apply user-centred design principles and considers client and staff experience outcomes when designing solutions.
- IT Solution Designer (Experienced)
- Demonstrates technology and industry knowledge and applies a variety of IT solution design delivery methods and frameworks.
- Able to identify, define, and validate business requirements to inform the IT solution design and guide technology recommendations that achieve positive business outcomes.
- Able to provide IT technical expertise on systems, architecture integration and identifies problems and opportunities for improvement.
Various locations are available in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA & VIC
For more information about the role, hit Apply Now or contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting job number 238633