Our client, a well-known Financial Services organisation, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solution Designer to join their team and work on a large data migration project.
In this key role, you will report to the Manager of Delivery - Solution Design, and be responsible for providing coaching and mentoring to Solution Designers on this large migration project.
This role is expected to lead and drive:
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high-level design for the "IT Solution" in a project/programme
- Participate and, where required, run workshops to progress the design
- Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target architecture
- Issues & risks
- Change request assessments.
To support this role there will be other Architect resources, Business Analysts and Data Analysts.
To be considered you will demonstrate:
- Five years plus of analysis and design experience on complex projects, preferably with exposure to the technology Banking industry
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high-level estimation and business case development
- In depth knowledge of Wealth products (Super, Investments and Pensions)
Benefits & culture
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Jennifer Bohm on 9409 4880.