Leading Telco organisation seeks a SOLUTION DESIGNER with Integration technology experience as well as Middleware!!
The primary role of the SOLUTION DESIGNER is to craft E2E or Component solution designs for Programs/ Projects / Change Requests and oversee all design aspects of the development and delivery of the Core Telco Systems (CTS) systems
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Large Enterprise IT Solution Design and Architecture experience
- Must have experience within the telecommunication industry
- Telco systems experience - CRM, Billing, Ordering Systems
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of a project and run with it autonomously from end to end
- Waterfall and Agile Delivery methodologies
- Strong understanding in integration technologies related to SOA (e.g. XML, JSON, SOAP and REST web services
- TMForum Frameworx (SID, eTOM, TAM) practical knowledge and skills
- Mastering of one or more architecture and design area - business model / process, application, data, integration (SOA), infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and build working relationships with multiple stakeholders and team members
If this sounds like the role for you and have the skills and experience mentioned above then APPLY NOW!!