Our federal government client is seeking to engage SAP CRM Solution Designers to translate complex business requirements into solutions using SAP functionality.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing, developing and implementing business and technical methodologies in large and complex, enterprise environments within SAP technology Stack, in particular using the CRM module
- Demonstrated experience as SAP solution designer
- Demonstrated experience documenting, presenting and delivering end-to-end solution options within the SAP technology stack, in particular using the CRM module
- Demonstrated experience translating complex business requirements into solutions using SAP standard functionality
- Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary Agile team environment
- Experience in identifying cross-process and cross-solution integration points.
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in SAP Social Services, HANA, UI5 and/or Business Object Processing Framework is highly desirable
Click APPLY! OR contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.