Our client is one of the leading organization in the banking domain, looking for a Solution Designer with Mobile experience for a 6 months contract with possible extensions.
Solution Designers ensure that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Solution Architecture, and act as a bridge between the Development teams and the Architects for all designs.
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the solution design for the "IT Solution" in a project/program within the Mobile domain, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture
- Participate and, where required, run workshops to progress the design
- Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target architecture
- Issues & risks - drive and contribute to issue resolution / risk mitigation
- Change Request (CR) assessment - inject architecture into CR reviews, impact assess CRs and ensure alignment with design and architecture principles
- Design assurance - ensure the approved design is adhered to and there is no deviation by vendors / delivery teams
- Ensure quality, consistency and traceability of design
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in Solution Design
- Experience with CI/CD toolsets such as git, GitHub, Jenkins and Artifactory
- Technical Domain - iOS / Android / microservices expertise
- Understanding of mobile-related programming languages preferred (Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lizella Fernandes on 80807268 quoting reference 247740.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.