Major Telecommunications Company seeks an experienced OSS Solution Designer for their Networks OSS team. The team is responsible for specialised systems, which support various teams and divisions in the Service Assurance of the Network and the services that the company provides.
The SD is accountable for developing new applications, enhancing existing applications & providing T3 Support to operations teams, application integration and configuration of the production and non-production environment of all solutions and systems in the Assurance OSS domain.
- The SD should have very strong understanding and experience in the area of modern development frameworks (preferably in Java) (Must)
- The SD should have very strong understanding and experience in the field of Information Security and related technologies. (Must)
- The SD should have significant experience deploying many security systems related to controlling user access and should have a capability to design custom security design based on the user or regulatory requirements. (Must)
- The SD should have experience in performing the role of a Project Manager with financial accountability (Must)
- The SD will liaise with business and business analyst to understand the requirements and translate them into a technical design covering the requirements in implement new platforms and changes to existing platforms in the areas of OSS Assurance Event Management, Performance Management, Service Management including providing input into Hardware, Operating Systems (Unix, Linux & Windows) , databases (Solid DB, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL) designs.
- The SD will provide technical leadership on projects, guiding developers, performing code reviews and ensuring the quality of solutions being implemented.
Experience and skills required: (note the highlighted are must haves)
- LDAP/AD/Virtual Directory
- Privileged Access Management Systems
- Secure connectivity - VPN, IPSEC, OpenVPN etc.
- Security Monitoring System design/development
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Configuration Mgmt (GIT)
- Build Tools (Eclipse, Maven) * Linux * Windows
- Apache, IIS, Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic
- JBOSS Drools, JBOSS infinispan(DataGrid)
- Range of application environments including but not limited to: Solaris, Linux, Windows Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience in:
- Solution Integration of COTS products
- Solution design and development of custom solutions
- Risk assessment of technical solution
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW!!
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY