Our client, one of Australia's telco companies, is looking for 5x Integration Solution Designers to provide end to end architectural and component Solution skills within their telco services department. Permanent and Contract (12 month initially with possible extensions) opportunities both available.
The Integration Solution Architect/Solution Designers must oversee all the following capabilities delivered by the technical resources working on various initiatives and business programs governed by the Integration Architecture Governance policies and standard:
- End to end project design or component design within Integration space
- Overall architecture covering detailed knowledge for specific system components
- SME application knowledge or technology area of speciality
- Data structures, data definitions, data models and data flow diagrams
- Interface design and governance
- Hands-on code development and support test phases (For SD roles)
- Application configuration
- Facilitates parallel development by defining in/out data when project involves multiple vendors
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong understanding in integration technologies related to SOA (e.g. XML, SOAP and REST web services, ESB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, JBoss Fuse, JBPM, etc.)
- Experience with the design and implementation of large business applications.
- Good communication and technical writing skills
- Experienced in JBPM products and development is a plus
BONUS: Sponsorship pathways are also available for those who need it!
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on (03) 80807262 and quote job #245534