My client seeks a SOLUTION DESIGNER to work in the Service Assurance team.. Fault Management experience.. Telecommunications background.. APPLY NOW!!
The Senior Solution Designer for Service Assurance is a niche role that brings together capabilities from IT and Telecom's Networks. You will need to understand a high level the components of a Telco Network, and Service Assurance of a Telco network, and systems that support the Network Management Centre, and Service Desks.
The SSD will need have fundamental OSS domain knowledge, long time telecom operation/assurance working experience and deep understanding market available products on Service Management, Event Management and Performance Management.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the right candidate:
- Expert in Fault Management
- HP Temip, IBM Netcool, HP NNM or other vendor product for Fault Management
- Alarm correlation, RCA and SIA
- SDN, VNF, NFV Orchestration
- Mobile and IP Network infrastructure
- Performance & capacity management
- Network Monitoring and alarming systems
- 2G/3G/4G Mobile Network
- Knowledge of TCP / SNMP / XML / CORBA / Web Services
- Object oriented system concepts
- Software development life cycle
- Structured analysis and design principles
If you have the skills and experience required for the role and believe you are the right candidate then APPLY NOW on the link below!!