Our client one of Australia's leading telco companies has multiple Solution Designer / Architect Contracts available. In this role you will have overall design accountability and oversee the architectural decisions for project delivery. The Solution Designer / Architect will be responsible for understanding the overall reference of SDP as well as Integration best practice. In this role you will have very strong hands on technical skills with demonstrated vendor management experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in hands on end to end project design within an Integration environment
- SME application knowledge or technical expertise
- Knowledge of data structures, data definitions, data models and data flow diagrams
- Application Configuration
- Hands on code development & support test phases
- 2+ years large scale Architecture Design Experience
- 5 years' experience Design and Implementation of large business applications
- Application development processes / software
- JBPM experience across products and development
- Solid database experience (Oracle, MYSWL, Postgress)
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Architecture or Design experience (business model / process, application, data, integration (SOA), infrastructure
- Strong skills in Internet protocols and services
- Microservices and Container Platforms
- XML, SOAP and REST web services, ESB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, JBoss Fuse, JBPM
- Java based technology stacks: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in the echo-system: Maven, Oracle/MySql, Eclipse, Jenkins
- Web: JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, AJAX, XML, XSLT, XQuery
- JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache, Springboot
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 129365.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.