About the role
Seeking an experienced Solution Designer to help plan and implement solutions across a broad range of Infrastructure and Application technology streams.
- Develop Technology Solution Design and Low Level Technical Specifications to meet project functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with project stakeholders and manage expectations for technology solution design
- Assist HCM project and implementation partner with technical design and decommissioning applications
- Work with testing team to review/validate test cases
- Assess and evaluate the quality of proposed Solution Designs against established criteria and best practices
- Assist in the development of technical standards and platforms for Application and Infrastructure design
- Must be an experienced solution designer and excellent working knowledge on both applicaton and infrastructure domains.
- Have experience in designing solutions on cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Networking concepts
- Working knowledge of Middleware and Integration Technologies such as Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Web Services, REST, SOAP, HTTP, JMS etc.
- Knowledge of industry standard best practices, including Architecture and Solutioning frameworks such as TOGAF etc.
- Experience working with Apache web server and/or Internet Information Server.
- Expertise in configuring load balancer and reverse proxy devices
- Sound Analytical skills in relation to technical problem solving and coming up with tactical and strategic solutions
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in conducting technical workshops
- Experience with TIBCO Business Works and TIBCO EMS is highly desirable
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 199798.