A major banking client is embarking on a journey of migrating all current API & webservices from on-premise infrastructure to the cloud, this will help support and improve disaster recovery strategies, application resiliency and performance, business continuity and overall reduction of infrastructure cost.
They are looking to expand their cloud microservices squad to support the migration and build of new APIs required as part of the customer value stream. This value stream will be supporting initiatives such as open banking and the build of new transaction and account related APIs.
This will be an initial 12 month engagement with potential for extension.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Collaborate with solution architect and business analyst resources to establish and agree on the architecture and business requirements to ensure solution design thinking is considered at the early phases of each project.
- Create SOAP (Solution On A Page) where applicable (on behalf of the solution architect)
- Produce solution options packs where design decisions required, clearly articulating options and recommendations
- Document the end-to-end high-level solution design (design briefs) within the defined boundaries
- Perform active/ensure across subsequent project phases to ensure architecture alignment and traceability
- Consult to all required parties including, however not limited to, project team members, Business stakeholders, technical service owners, delivery teams, testing teams and vendors
- Solution Design experience with API and Java Microservices hosted on cloud
- Demonstrated Solution Design experience across various complex projects
- Experience establishing Solution Design principles in new teams
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.