The primary focus of this role is to provide solution design expertise for a Mass Market Fulfilment capability domain. You will be assigned an area of responsibility within the end to end solution design.
About the role:
You will work with the Business Owners, Business Analysis team & related constructor groups to craft solutions that meet the program goals
Day to day:
- You will participate in the detailed design and architecture process to support the Business Analysis team in solution development
- Work across projects in their area of responsibility to ensure a consistent and coherent solution design
- Provide subject matter expertise in their area of responsibility to the delivery teams
- Act as a point of escalation for solution design in their area of responsibility
- Mentor other team members in creation of solution designs
The successful candidate will have experience in large scale retail and/or telecommunications supply chain transformation programs.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Must understand logistics order fulfilment processes or order capture systemsDesigning complex systems: design future focused system architectures with diverse experts that enable integration and avoid duplication
- Improving technology systems: Monitor, diagnose issues and improve our systems over time to improve performance and integration
- Managing system implementation: Plan for, manage and guide our technology teams to effectively build, integrate and deploy systems across our enterprise
- Stakeholder management
Apply now with your CV in WORD format