Our client is one of Australia's largest 4 banks and they are currently seeking solution designers to act as bridges between architects and the development team.
You will ensure that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Solution Architecture.
- leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high level design for the "IT Solution" in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture
- participating and running workshops to progress the design
- identify any potential gaps in the target architecture
- ensure the approved design is adhered to and there is no deviation by vendors / asset teams
- Analysis and design experience on complex projects, preferably with exposure to the technology Banking industry
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high-level estimation and business case development
- Systems integration experience in complex legacy environments involving mainframe transaction processing, web delivery, message integration and data warehousing components
- Development and deployment experience on more than one platform
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software
- TIBCO / Datapower / Oracle experience highly desirable
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW - with a current CV and cover letter outlining your relevant practical experience to the role.