- Big 4 Bank
- Exciting digital projects
- Act as a bridge between the Development team and the Architecture
The Solution Designer will ensure that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Solution Architecture, and acts as a bridge between the Development team and the Architecture for all designs.
- Leading and driving definition of end-to-end high-level design for the Solution in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture and Business Requirements
- Ensuring the solution design is implemented as specified over entire lifecycle of project/program, and managing changes to the architecture by ensuring stakeholders are informed and agree to any changes
- Assess high level design options to ensure fit to Architecture Principles (including Service Design Principles) and escalate any architecture issues/exemptions
- Collaborating with PM's, MSD, Technical Services and Asset specialists with the scoping of projects, ensuring they are scoped in accordance with architectural objectives and principles
The ideal candidate will have experience with Digital projects including Java Script and AWS.