Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Design Manager.
This is a long-term contract until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- lead and support operations of the team, including monitoring business performance, setting priorities and managing resources and workflow
- lead and manage staff, including overseeing the management of performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning to
- increase performance, engagement and retention
- oversee the development and implementation of the ICT solution
- highlight and identify gaps in existing functionality
- highlight and identify functional interdependencies
- undertake and contribute to business management, strategic planning and workforce planning
- monitor and manage work output and quality against established performance standards through interpretation of quality analysis and reporting
- prepare and review a range of written material including technical and corporate documentation
- collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years Systems Analyst experience working on large environments.
- Proven experience undertaking Systems Analyst duties
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels.
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/approval
- Facilitate review sessions and workshops ( including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions with the business area and ICT stakeholders to ensure business requirements are prioritised and presented in an appropriate ICT format back to ICT areas for development
- Determine the current business process and articulate the desired business process change using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays for the business area's expectations
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to apply for NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207434
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.