Our High Profile Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Design Engineer for a long term contract with multiple extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Development and enhancements of hybrid cloud and on-premise platforms
- Providing leadership and guidance in adoption of software, platform and infrastructure as a service offering
- Ensuring solutions align with best practice and in compliance with cyber security overlay
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Design Engineer role in a large/complex environment designing and implementing on-premise and as-a-service capabilities using AWS/Azure/Office 365
- Solid background in Nutanix/VMware virtualisation platforms
- Proven background across brad range of systems and environments including mobility platforms
- In-depth ability to deliver in constant changing and challenging environment using agile methodology
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199699.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.