The primary duties of the role include:
- Responsible and accountable for producing the Solution Architecture design and data modelling utilising prescribed templates, methodologies and tools.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that Solution Architecture designs (including data models) are submitted and progress via the prescribed governance process through to approval in a timely manner aligned with project prescribed timelines.
- Participates in planning, dependency identification and management as well as estimation with Project Managers.
- Leads Work Breakdown identification utilising Architecture designs as input, leads Work Breakdown identification and workshops.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered with the appropriate levels of technical quality attributes - performance, scalability, availability, security, modifiability, supportability, reusability, sociability.
- Review designs to ensure their adherence to strategy and or conceptual solutions, while considering business pragmatism and cost
- Strong industry knowledge of trends and how to innovatively apply them to shape and build out solutions
- Strong consulting and business analysis skills
- Ability to influence management decisions across organisational boundaries
- Provide technical leadership to multi-disciplinary teams for end-to-end solutions by ensuring all facets of the design are integrated into an architecturally compliant implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in computing or engineering related discipline or equivalent experience
- Insurance or Financial Services experience would be a plus
- Data Warehouse and platforms experience
- ETL Background, SQL, AWS Stack, Netezza, Data Migration/Data Movement and Security Experience.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.