Our Federal Government Client is seeking Several Solution Architects.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2022 with 2x12-months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra office.
As the selected candidate, you will provide the following deliverables:
- Defining and leading the development of solution architecture in collaboration with other team members (e.g. system users, business analysts, testers, architects, developers, etc.);
- Ensuring architectural designs meet key functional and non-functional requirements;
- Owning and managing technical and solution risks working to reduce and mitigate at earliest opportunity;
- Providing guidance to technical teams so detailed designs align with target architecture, standards, and patterns;
- Acting as the technical lead and subject matter expert to ensure the technical solutions delivered are in line with business and technical requirements;
- Ensuring that all parties understand the solution and elaborate on the solution design where required to achieve this goal;
- Representing solutions in forums to obtain endorsement;
- Designing technical infrastructure and patterns of the solutions.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of software, architecture frameworks, corporate technology and ICT architecture design and patterns
- Extensive experience with architecting ICT solutions, technologies and Government systems within an enterprise ICT environment
- Demonstrated understanding of architectural frameworks and governance processes
- Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement across ICT and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups including the capability to build effective and collaborative working relationships across the Department and Portfolio agencies
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and professionally under pressure with short time frames and competing priorities
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 239365
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.