Our client who is a major player in the banking industry is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their team on an initial 6mth contract with the view to extend.
This is a role with a hevay focus on stakeholder management and requires you to do the following;
Collaborate / engage with the following key stakeholders;
- Head of Architecture, Business Architect, Enterprise Architect, Security Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Project Manager, Technology Service Owner (TSO) / Technology Service Manager (TSM), 3rd Parties and Vendors, Manager Solution Architecture
Influence with the following key stakeholders:
- Head of Technology, General Manager Technology, Project Sponsor
Lead with the following key stakeholders:
- Solution Designers, Asset Teams / Delivery Centres
Additionally you will be required to do the following;
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Attend and contribute to BSB Delivery Planning workshops. Produce high level workshop input such as a conceptual architecture view that can be leveraged to anchor discussions during workshops. Produce Business Solution Blueprint (BSB) with input and contributions from other team members.
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state. Where business zone roadmaps do not exist, seek early guidance from Business and Enterprise Architect to confirm solution hypothesis.
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
- Where 'off platform' solutions are necessary, support the Head of Architecture in communicating the consequence of deviation from target state to senior stakeholders at a Technology, Business Custodian and project level.
- Estimate solution architecture effort for engagements and manage workload in line with Statement of Work.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives to improve architecture maturity and efficiency.
- Contribute learnings from emerging delivery methodologies to improve the delivery of Architecture Services.
- Ensure quality of data held by Architecture and Strategy (eg. PlanningIT)
- In performing the Solution Architect role, the Solution Architect is expected to collaborate, influence and lead a range of business and technology stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to have a confidential conversation then please email email@example.com