Looking for a Solution Architect - infrastructure in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 6 months plus 12 months extension
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- At least 5 years' experience as an infrastructure focussed solution architect with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing infrastructure solution design and experience in oversighting implementation of those designs
- Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision and within tight timelines.
- Demonstrated drive, a proactive approach and with an ability to work effectively within a multi-agency multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Highly developed communication skills including:
- Highly developed inter-personal skills and ability to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in complex multi-vendor environment.
- Highly developed report writing skills with the ability to concisely explain complex technical issues both diagrammatically and in writing.
- Ability to clearly communicate with and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.