Our client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join a project team that is working on a series of projects surrounding secure access, network management and wireless infrastructure.
As the Solution Architect you will form part of a project team that's delivering new wireless solutions across the organisation. You'll be responsible for the end to end wireless solution for implementation into multiple geographically diverse environments.
The Skills and Experience
- Understands and has demonstrated experience with Cisco enterprise wireless platforms including integration into large corporate infrastructure.
- Understands and can demonstrate low level tools, testing techniques, integration and software applicable to the success of the final solution.
- Demonstrable and solid experience with technical (solution) architecture and practical implementation of the Cisco wireless solution, experience with HP wireless would be advantageous.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Solid experience with managed services.
- Solid experience with HP and Cisco switches, routers, wireless products and their integration with each other. Fault finding experience with integration issues.
- Understanding and solid experience of wireless technologies implementations, authentication methods, integration into management platforms.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion today quoting reference number 188468.