About the Company
This is a well-known banking institution, going through a large digital transformation program. They require a Solution Architect with specific skills across CRM.
This role is integral to the success of the transformation program and will see you design and implement the consolidation of up to 16 different CRMs into a full Salesforce solution.
- Developing and delivering the plans to the CRM solution blueprint
- Project Execution
- Enterprise Class Assessments
- Solution Architects are optionally involved in the following architecture services:
- Data Architecture
- Business Solution Blueprint Facilitation
Skills and Experience
To be a success in this role, you will need to offer the following skills and experience:
- Extensive architecture experience with Salesforce CRM solutions, including updating new envrionment
- Consolidation / Transformation experience with numerous CRM environments into one
- Superior stakeholder engagement, from executive / GM level to engineers. This is a vital element of the role, and you must be able to demonstrate this.
- Ability to work closely with other Architectural teams in developing CRM solutions aligning to that architectural environment
- Large-scale enterprise architecture experience, preferably in the banking sector
- Careful planning and blueprint design skills and able to interpret requirements into defined solutions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Scott on 03 8080 7232 quoting reference number 187969.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.