About the Company
This is a well-known banking institution, going through a large digital transformation program. They require a Solution Architect with specific skills across CRM.
This role is integral to the success of the transformation program and will see you design and implement the consolidation of up to 16 different CRMs into a full Salesforce solution.
- Developing and delivering the plans to the CRM solution blueprint
- Project Execution
- Enterprise Class Assessments
- Solution Architects are optionally involved in the following architecture services:
- Data Architecture
- Business Solution Blueprint Facilitation
Skills and Experience
To be a success in this role, you will need to offer the following skills and experience:
- Extensive architecture experience with CRM solutions, preferably Salesforce, but will also consider experience with other CRMs
- Large-scale enterprise architecture experience, preferably in the banking sector
- High-level stakeholder management skills with solid communication
- Careful planning and blueprint design skills and able to interpret requirements into defined solutions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Scott on 03 8080 7232 quoting reference number 187969.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.