- Sydney based role with Flexible to remote working
- Globally recognised Organization
- Initial 6 Month Contract + Extensions
Our client, a Globally recognised consultancy seek to engage an experienced SAP Hybris Solution Architect - to be deployed on an Enterprise sized project for a multinational conglomerate
- Hands on development experience on SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.x and above including tech support across all modules
- Experience with SAP Hybris commerce framework and customizing modules
- Hands on experience with Hybris tools including Backoffice, Hybris Administration Console, and other cockpits Experience integrating payment gateway and carrier services
- Knowledge of SOLR search engine and adaptive search using Facet Values and sorts
- Experience working in Hybris service layer, DAOs, model service and interceptors
- Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts with experience and knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Experience integrating various external systems like SAP ERP and Payment Gateways
- Good knowledge of Hybris workflow model and business processes
- J2EE based applications development including Spring, Hibernate and REST
- Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi- threaded Asynchronous Programming Models.
If interested in the Position, Please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com quoting reference 238358