We are seeking Presales solution architect to identify, design, architect and provide appropriate technical solutions for customers in support of the Sales team.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the design of complex security solutions that integrate all multi-media components into an effective and efficient network infrastructure design
- Undertake application level customer requirements gathering and scoping. Deliver customer workshops and presentations as required.
- Cost and business case modelling, including development of Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) modelling for customers and risk assessment as required.
- Seek out, engage in and/or support consultancy opportunities with the objective of influencing the customers' strategy favouring an OB solution.
- Work with internal groups (including Customer Engineering, Network Engineering, Optus Business, Technology and Products) and third-party vendors from pre-sales and implementation through to production.
- Demonstrated experience in Security architectural design, proposal and implementation of complex solutions in enterprise customer environment.
- Ability to produce High Level Solution Designs and Solution Cost Estimates
- Minimum 5 years relevant technical experience, in a similar organizational environment
- Minimum 3 years Pre-Sales experience.
- Significant experience in consultative and creative solution selling; experience in architecting complex solutions that meet a customer's requirements
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.