About the role
A large Banking organisation is looking for a senior level Application Solution Architect with experience delivering PEGA projects. As an Applications/PEGA Solution Architect, you will provide specialist technical advice, expertise and leadership to support delivery of solution architecture services.
The role will be an initial six month contract position based in Melbourne CBD, with the view to extend.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end solution for a complex project, business problem or customer outcome
- Provide and define solutions/ guidance and advice for multiple complex technology systems, and to provide guidance and advice to program sponsors, business and technology stakeholders to assist with the successful delivery of business and customer objectives.
- Contribute to roadmap development and have input into business strategy as appropriate
- Deliver architecture service across multiple delivery streams within a given program
About the successful candidate:
- Five plus years experience in a high-level Architect position delivering projects with applications and PEGA. Previous experience delivering PEGA solutions is a must (AWS experience advantageous)
- Previous experience working in large enterprise organisations and delivery enterprise wide projects
- Experience in Finance/Banking environments is preferred but not essential
- Good understanding of Architecture service design principles
- Relevant Qualifications such as TOGAF.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Able to communicate and articulate clearly across all levels (to GM Level).
Thanks in advance for your application.
Please not to be eligible to apply, you must have Australian/NZ citizenship or be an Australian Permanent Resident.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Leah Loh quoting reference: 185415
Please click the apply button.