This iconic Australian organisation is looking to bring on board an Enterprise Systems Solution Architect to work on designing the architecture for a new Cloud System implementation and integration, along with small aspects of Data Centre migration
- Working across multiple key projects: New Cloud System Architecture, Application DC migration
- Lead the architecture design review and approval to support the implementation plan for an enterprise wide IWMS
- Analyse the solution design architecture and ensure the vendors solution architecture and proposal meet the business requirements.
- Collaborate with third-party service providers and the project team to ensure that solution designs for new RPA technology align with Enterprise Architecture principles and policies.
- Ensure systems meet security requirements
- Develop and present the solution architecture design (SAD) and any associated solution artefacts to the Architecture Review Board (ARB).
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a IT, Engineering, or related discipline with equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Experience as a Principal Solution Architect with demonstrated experience in designing new enterprise systems
- Strong understanding of architecture method and standard architecture frameworks in complex enterprise environments
- Experience with Cloud, both Private and Public Cloud hosted solutions such as AWS and Azure.
- Certification in TOGAF
- Have led the design and development of solution architectures including specification of business, applications, information, technology, and security architectural domains using appropriate methodologies and tools
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise integration practices and technologies
- Operation knowledge of corporate systems such as Workday, ServiceNow, Technology One or similar systems and how we can integrate critical business data with these systems.
- Practical knowledge of IDM using SAML, OAuth, Okta, etc
- Proven track record of delivering quality outcomes on schedule
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 02 82672467 quoting reference number 242184
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.