- The Solution Architect is responsible for developing capability roadmaps, technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and aligning solutions with the capability architecture.
- The Solution Architect will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex Cyber Security services and artefacts, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
- Deliver capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle, including the development of system designs and complex design documentation.
- Develop high level designs for IT infrastructure, including network, storage and compute, along with contemporary cloud technologies and security.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 209265
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.