About the Company
Our client's program aims to undertake a range of activities to make Australia the safest country in the world to connect and conduct business on-line:
- Disrupt cyber crime
- Persistent visibility of Critical Infrastructure IT network security
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Improved engagement across government, industry and community
- Improved cyber situational awareness
About the Role
In the role, you will be responsible for the creation, iteration, and maintenance of architecture within your chosen realms of Application, Business, Cloud, Data, Security and Technical. The role will embody the key principles, methods and models that describe the organisation's future state, and that enable its evolution across the business. This typically involves the interpretation of business goals and drivers; the translation of business strategy and objectives into an "operating model"; the strategic assessment of current capabilities; the identification of required changes in capabilities; and the description of inter-relationships between people, organisation, service, process, data, information, technology and the external environment.
The architecture development process supports the formation of the constraints, standards and guiding principles necessary to define assure and govern the required evolution; this facilitates change in the organisation's structure, business processes, systems and infrastructure in order to achieve predictable transition to the intended state.
The Capability delivered will enhance Australia's National Cyber Security Capability.
You will have
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program's Design Authority.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
- Deliver capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle, including the development of system designs and complex design documentation.
- Develop high level designs for IT infrastructure, including network, storage and compute, along with contemporary cloud technologies and security. (If Applicable)
- Understanding primary business functions of the Enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, government-related, business execution and business management functions. (If Applicable)
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 242091