Our client is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world.
As the Solution Architect - Mortgage Solutions, you will be responsible for the digital mortgage portfolio.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Leads the definition of and ensures the development of the whole digital mortgage solution.
- Defines new offerings/capabilities; provides documented customer requirements, Services, alliance/partner management teams, and other solution delivery organizations; and project manages overall solution readiness.
- Evaluates existing solution components of pre and post origination, document management, security, and contact center solutions.
- Evaluates, selects and manages the technology partners and alliances required to deliver a complete solution.
- Drives the day-to-day management of a solution to achieve business objectives. Continuously assesses delivery capabilities; responds to customer requirements and competitive activities; makes lifecycle pricing adjustments; and provides feedback sales, operations and other organizations.
- As a key member of the Business Process Outsourcing GTM team, uses customer requirements provided by Segment, theater and field marketing and to develop solution definitions, positioning, and value propositions.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the financial services and related IT industries, including mortgage processing.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 Years of experience is required.
- Experience with Solutions development lifecycle management and complementary experiences in Market management and strategic planning recommended
This is a critical role for our client, If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #239716.