Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Mainframe Solutions Architect to produce high-level end to end architecture and detailed design documentation. Within this role you will be working in the Client's Enterprise Architecture Branch collecting, analysing and documenting information, cataloguing processes and contributing to all artefacts produced.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2019 with extension options available, located at our Client's South Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in mainframe technologies: DB2, COBOL, Delta, JCL, SDSF, etc
- Demonstrated high-level experience as a Solution Architect within large and complex enterprise environments
- The ability to produce high-level End to End Business Scenario Designs and high-level architecture for at least two large and complex projects
- The ability to catalogue processes and information requirements contributing to all artefacts produced by a project
- Demonstrated experience designing processes and information structures and relationships against the new and future business model and capability model.
- Strong exposure to Agile Methodology
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 187101