This large Australian organisation is a leader in their field. This role is required to take responsibility for the vision of a significant IT project and the execution of that vision into a solution. The solution architect will carry primary responsibility as the technical lead in defining end to end solutions aligned to enterprise strategies, principles & standards. This role acts as an important link between the business and IT stakeholders; ensuring that solutions meet business and user requirements
- Understand the business context (trends and business strategy) and the IT Strategy driving the requirements for the solution and ensure the solution is consistent with these objectives.
- Take a lead role in the analysis and documentation of the project technology landscape, detect critical deficiencies (gaps, constraints, risks) and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience guiding and collaborating with multi-disciplinary technical teams covering multiple domains.
- Use a solution based approach to provide technical guidance and commercial support to the relevant delivery teams, including engagement with third party vendors.
- Participate in solution design leveraging cloud, legacy applications, COTS solutions, SAAS solutions and integration layers.
- Work closely with internal teams to assist with improving delivery processes wherever possible.
- Ensuring solution compliance with architecture principles and standards.
- Carry out architecture governance during solution implementation
Core Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive and demonstrated previous Solution Architecture experience including experience as lead architect successfully delivering large business solutions.
- The resource will have proficient knowledge in;
- Master Data Management
- Business Process Management
- Enterprise Integration principles and technologies
- SOAP, Restful interfaces
- IBM MDM
- IBM BPM
- IBM DB2
- IBM Websphere
- Windows Server Administration
- Linux and LDAP/ AD integration
- Active Directory
- Server Certificate installation and management (Windows and Linux)
- Load balancer
- Agile and SCRUM practices
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion