Our client is a leading digital innovator seeking an experienced IoT Solution Architect to define the Digital Operations and IoT strategy utilizing technologies including Azure IoT & Intelligent Edge Platform Services.
- Identify priority accounts and premier bids where our IoT & Intelligent Edge offerings (aligned to Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services) can deliver tangible value to our clients in the Energy & Resources industry.
- Engage with clients' leadership and technology teams in strategic discussions to improve their long-term business goals.
- Lead quality assurance (QA) activities from design to implementation phase of the proposed Digital Operations and IoT solutions.
- Provide technical leadership as a member of the Analytics Practice in areas such as IoT architecture, data access & ingestion, data processing, data modelling, OT & IT systems integration, operational data platforms design & implementation, data visualization, and advanced analytics.
- Develop and grow internal and external client relationships.
- Experience in designing system integration projects include Modern Data Platforms, IoT, AI, and Advanced Analytics solutions (preferably based on Azure PaaS & SaaS, DevOps) including business processing mapping of Data & Analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows (data pipelines).
- Ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure IoT and Data & Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams and systems integration between IT and OT systems.
- Ability to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes as well as DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 240766)