About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, making NSW a great place to live and work.
About the Role
As Solution Architect you will bring your experience of Infrastructure, Security and Service Management solutions and you will provide technical analysis, design and implementation guidance of architecture services for solving challenges. You will work closely with other technology departments, business units, Enterprise Architecture team and the program team.
You will bring your years of experience working on a variety of projects for solution architecture and solution designs for information security, infrastructure and service management where you have delivered the solutions required by the business.
- Encourage and drive a culture of technical excellence
- Provide a high level of advice and leadership in relation to solution architecture and solution designs for information security, infrastructure and service management
- Partner with business and IT in requirements gathering and reviews to produce an optimal, detailed design for the program
- Analyse and translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint
- Works closely with the Enterprise Architect Technology and Security to ensure compliance
- Participate in design authority and architecture review board forums
- Works closely with vendors to specify and negotiate solutions and to define infrastructure and security requirements
- Work closely with the Application, Solution, Integration, Data, API, Legacy teams
- Develop, pilot and recommend new architectures to support application requirements
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions
- Develop security and infrastructure patterns that will address project requirements in alignment with Strategy and EA guidelines
- Demonstrated ability as a Solution Architect
- Must be experienced across Infrastructure, Security and Service Management Solution
- Experienced working across larger organisations (>5,000 users) across a range of technical platforms
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate technical vision in order to anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs
- An ability to understand multiple systems or technologies and how they interact
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and reporting technical information for critical business systems
- Demonstrated ability to carry out options analysis to facilitate procurement of cloud technologies
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories
- Demonstrated experience in applying multiple technology solutions to business problems and astuteness in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to take accountability and to make sound architectural decisions for infrastructure, security and service management components of the solution
- Experience with testing automation and/or leading other through testing automation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submissions Wednesday 22 January
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200743
Please click the apply button.