We are looking for experienced Solution Architects to work in one of the country's most successful architecture practices. This role will see you utilising your communication and stakeholder management skills to influence and drive end to end solutions across the business. In this role you will take ownership of making sure projects are delivered in line with the endorsed planned solutions.
Responsibilities and Skills Required:
- Have experience working on large scale infrastructure migrations
- Delivery Planning across Business Solution Blueprint Development / Planning and Estimating
- Project Execution
- Enterprise Class Assessments
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies / Waterfall, Agile, Lean
- Attend and contribute to BSB Delivery Planning workshops while producing high level workshop input
- Producing Business Solution Blueprints including input from team members
- Produce end to end Solution Architecture in alignment with business zone roadmaps
- Architecture Governance and contribute to process improvement
- Collaborate, influence and lead a range of business and tech stakeholders
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 238359.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.