Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to work in Adelaide for our Federal Government client.
Skills and Experience required include:
- In-depth knowledge of integration and application architecture with IBM Case Manager and FileNet, with proven experience in designing complex application systems across multiple technologies.
- Defining and designing end-to-end technology solutions (within the agreed enterprise architecture) to assist the projects in meeting their business objectives
- Identifying solution and technology gaps, and developing gap closure options
- Demonstrated ability to review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications by architecting the end to end functional landscape and solution design, ensuring alignment between business expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Demonstrated ability to document, present and discuss end-to-end architecture and solution options including recommendations and implications. Facilitate and support the decision process.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture
- Assist with development, implementation and testing of technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Ownership of solution design architecture adherence throughout project lifecycle.
Note: To be considered you must either hold a baseline security clearance or be eligible to obtain one.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.