We are looking to hire an experienced Solution Architect - IAM for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Experience: 7 - 12 years of experience in developing, implementing, upgrading or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience in integrating identity management, access management into client infrastructure and applications.
- Development experience in customizing applications using OIM API's- Knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- User Life Cycle Management Processes- Upgrade experience of weblogic and Oracle IAM applications
- Upgrade experience of FMW, OIM, OAM, OUD etc to newer versions
- Knowledge on Patching Oracle products
- Federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, OAuth
- Knowledge on developing applications using REST services
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 184423