About the Company
Our banking client is well-known and are presently looking to inhouse a lot of their architecture processes. This has provided the oppotunity to improve a number of different environments, including their Contact Centres
About the Role
Specifically, they are embarking on a refresh of their contact centres to improve customer experience and are looking for expertise in Solution Architecture with a focus on Genesys to achieve this.
This is an integral role and will see you work with different teams to achieve this outcome. In particular, you will:
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state
Skills and Experience
To be a success in this role, you must be able to provide the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect, with knowledge and experience in Genesys
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of contact centre refresh
- An understanding of contact centre best practices, industry trends and innovations
- Exceptional and demonstrable stakeholder management (GM / Director level) experience with superior communication skills
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Scott on 03 8080 7232 quoting reference 187967