Our client are undertaking a digital transformation towards becoming a utility of the future by implementing a fully digital system where systems and data are better connected.
They are looking for an Architect with a good track record of understanding complex environments and solutions with a broad range of specialised needs/requirements. You will have an understanding of the National Electricity Market. Additional experience in other Energy disciplines, particularly the electricity distribution network or metering businesses, would be desirable.
- Demonstrated excellent ability in building a good understanding and becoming effective in taking over an existing architectural engagement in a complex field of business and successfully and self-sufficiently seeing it through to completion.
- Extensive experience as an IT architect in end-to-end solutions planning and delivery.
- Proven experience in evaluation, support of TCO/business cases and development of target architectures, service-oriented integration architectures and implementation program plans for large, critical IT systems.
- Demonstrated ability in forming and maintaining good and constructive working relationships with clients of a non-IT background.
- Experience within the Australian Electricity industry, preferably with an electricity retailer.
- An understanding of the regulatory framework including (but not limited to):
- Uniform Tariff Policy
- Minimalist Transition Approach
- National Energy Customer Framework
- Power of Choice
- 5 Minute Settlement
- TOGAF9 certification
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537