About the role
A large Financial Australian Enterprise organisation is looking for a senior level Solution Architect with a background in delivering data focused projects. This role will see you deliver end to end solutions across the whole organisation. As a data focused Solution Architect, you will provide specialist advice, expertise and leadership to support the delivery of solution architecture services across the data services at this organisation.
If you have experience working across regulatory compliance, data and reporting services across an enterprise level organisation then this role is for you!
The role will be a permanent position based in Melbourne CBD, working directly with the organisation.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Deliver architecture service across multiple delivery streams within a given program
- Lead end-to-end solutions for complex projects, business problems or customer outcomes
- Contribute to roadmap development and have input into business strategy as appropriate
- Define solutions and provide architecture guidance/advice to project/program sponsors, business leaders (e.g. GM) and Technology GMs to assist with the successful delivery of project objectives
About the successful candidate:
- Previous experience working across regulatory compliance, data and reporting services across an enterprise level organisation
- Experience in Finance/Banking environments is preferred but not a must have
- Five plus years of experience in a high-level Architect position delivering data focused projects
- Good understanding of Architecture service design principles
- Able to communicate and articulate clearly across all levels (to GM Level).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
Permanent Employment Benefits
- Annual Bonus on top of Salary Package (based on personal performance)
- Discounts on company's products
- Travel, health, shopping, entertainment, ticket discounts and deals
- Car discounts and leasing programs
- Flexible working environment
- Child care and school holiday support
- Continued career development and discounts on Online University courses
- Plus much much more…
Please not to be eligible to apply, you must have Australian/NZ citizenship or be an Australian Permanent Resident.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston referencing job number 183370.
Please click the apply button below to submit your application.